Mushroom Stuffed Black Garlic Pork Tenderloin, stuffed with Gourmet Mushroom Filling, Apricot and Spring Onion, wrapped in Streaky Bacon.
Created with with AVO Lafiness Black Garlic Marinade; an on-trend flavour profile, which encompasses a pungent but fine balance of ingredients.
This Black Garlic Pork Tenderloin is loaded with comforting and moreish flavours. Black Garlic, Mushrooms, Bacon and the sweetness of Apricots. Guaranteed to delight those customers who are looking for plenty of robust and interesting flavours.
One of the featured recipes in our FREE Recipe Book.
- 150g AVO Lafiness Premium Black Garlic Oil Based Marinade
- 100g AVO Gourmet Mushroom Filling
- 1x Pork Tenderloin
- 8x Rashers Smoked Streaky Bacon
- Handful of Dried Apricots
- 2 Spring Onions
- Sesame Seeds
Method of Preparation
- Trim silver skin off tenderloin
- Butterfly tenderloin and glaze inside with AVO Lafiness Premium Black Garlic Oil Based Marinade
- Add AVO Gourmet Mushroom Filling, spring onions and apricots to centre
- Fold up tenderloin and wrap with streaky bacon.
- Glaze exterior with AVO Lafiness Premium Black Garlic Oil Based Marinade
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top to finish
For allergen information, please refer to the relevant product specification, which can be found on our product pages.