A Simple, Tasty, Comforting Autumn Meal Solution, made with AVO Apple, Cider & Sage Sauce.
This versatile sauce can be used in so many different ways – in Stir Fries, in oven-cooked Casseroles, as a Pork Pie topping, or mixed with burgers and sausages to give them a unique flavour.
Watch Michael use the AVO Apple, Cider & Sage Sauce to prepare this simple, tasty casserole, perfect for the Autumn months. So simple to make, it can be created and displayed in seconds.
For allergen information, please refer to the relevant product specification, which can be found on our product pages.
- AVO Apple, Cider & Sage Sauce
- Pork Tenderloin, Diced
- Black Pudding, Diced
- Yellow and Green Peppers
- Fresh Parsley for Garnish
Method of Preparation
- Place the pre-diced pork tenderloin into mixing bowl
- Add the black pudding
- Add a spoonful of the AVO Apple, Cider & Sage Sauce
- Mix really well
- The peppers can either be mixed into the casserole, or placed on top (for those customers who don’t like peppers)
- Display on a tray
- Garnish with peppers and fresh parsley
Buy a 4kg Tub of AVO Apple, Cider & Sage Sauce, plus 2 other 4kg AVO Sauces for only £50!
That’s 12kg of sauce for £50 – only £4.16 per kg!