Red Wine & Shallots Sausage
Step up mid-week dinners with this Winter warmer! Red Wine & Shallots Sausage recipe, made using AVO Red Wine & Shallots Marinade.
The marinade is a robust combination of traditional hearty flavours, suitable for all meats but particularly good with pork.
- Prepare your sausage mix by mincing 1kg of 80/20 pork trim on a coarse plate
- Add your rusk, AVO Red Wine & Shallots Marinade and water and mix
- Mince the mixture through a finer plate and add fresh or dried thyme leaves before filling your mix in sausage skins
- Let your finished product hang/dry in the fridge for 1-2 days to enhance the flavour profile
- Chop mixed peppers, red onion & baby potatoes and add into a oven ready foil tray
- Place 5 x sausages on top of your vegetable mix
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs in between each sausage as garnish (optional)
Shop the Marinade
For allergen information, please refer to the relevant product specification, which can be found on our product pages.