Are your customers looking for lighter, easy to cook options? Treat them to some tasty flavours and healthier recipes this month!
These Bangkok Style Chicken Pouches use AVO’s Lafiness Bangkok Oil Based Marinade. This marinade boasts a combination of Thai style ingredients including lemongrass, Thai basil, coconut and chillies. Suitable for all meats. Superb with poultry, beef and pork.
Chicken is a popular, lighter choice for customers, and this recipe teams it with fresh green spinach and big Thai flavours!
- AVO Lafiness Bangkok Oil Based Marinade
- Chicken Supreme
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Spinach Leaves
Method of Preparation
- Cut a deep pocket into the side of the chicken supreme
- Insert a couple of slices of mozzarella cheese
- Pack with spinach leaves
- Sew up the pocket with a skewer
- Brush the exterior with AVO Lafiness Bangkok Oil Based Marinade
Cook at Home
Open roast the Bangkok Style Chicken Pouches in a pre-heated oven at 180°C / 350°F / Gas Mark 4 for 40 minutes or until fully cooked through.