Created especially for UK Sausage Week:
Traditional English Breakfast with Arthur Pipkins Gluten Free Olde English Sausages.
- 175g chestnut mushrooms
- 320g Arthur Pipkins Olde English sausage (formed into 80g patties)
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 ripe avocado
- 8 rashers of maple cured bacon
- 1 large tin of baked beans
- 2 slices of bread per serving
- In a grill pan or under the grill, cook the bacon and the sausage patties, this will take approximately 10 minutes.
- Cook the chestnut mushrooms in a pan with a good knob of butter.
- Heat the beans and toast the bread (gluten-free if you
- Spread the mashed avocado on the toast and season well with salt and pepper.
- Top the avocado toast with the bacon and egg cooked to your liking.
- Add the delicious juicy sausage patties and serve with the mushrooms and beans.