Thai Pork Plait with Bangkok marinade for authentic Thai flavours. Plaiting the meat gives more surface area, for more marinade and flavour.
- 1 Pork Fillet
- 2 Cherry Tomatoes
- AVO Lafiness Bangkok Marinade
- Sprig of Fresh Basil to Garnish
Method of Preparation
- Cut the pork fillet into 3 trips, leaving it attached at one end.
- Plait the pork and secure it with cocktail sticks.
- Place cherry tomatoes on the end of each cocktail stick.
- Cover with the AVO Lafiness Bangkok Marinade.
Recommended Retail Price £11.50 to £15.50 per kg
Please contact us for a free demonstration and more recipe ideas!