Christmas Chicken with Pigs in Blankets and Stuffing Balls. Something special to offer your customers for the forthcoming festive season. Perfect for a family to share!
- 1 Boneless Whole 3 1/2 lb Chicken
- 1lb Arthur Pipkins Cumberland Sausage Meat
- Lafiness Herb Butter Marinade
- Smoked Streaky Bacon
- Cocktail sausages
- Sage & Onion Stuffing balls
Method of Preparation
- Prepare Chicken and stuff with 1lb Arthur Pipkins Cumberland Sausage Meat
- Tie Chicken into a cushion
- Pour on Lafiness Herb Butter Marinade
- Use string to hold Smoked Streaky Bacon in place.
- Wrap the cocktail sausages with streaky bacon at regular intervals
- Slow cook for 1hr 15mins at 160oC, Gas mark 3
- Top with Sage & Onion Stuffing balls
- Cook for a further 25 mins