Simple to make but full of colour and flavour
Made with AVO Japanese Style Sesame Sauce
This sauce is new addition to our range for 2020 and it’s been very well received so far!
It’s depth of flavour, gloss and colour really add to this dish, also helping the pork to remain moist during cooking.
- AVO Japanese Style Sesame Sauce
- 1.5kg Neck End Boneless Loin
- 1 Bunch Spring Onions
- Handful of Mushrooms
- 1 Courgette
- 150g Baby Corn
- Sesame Seeds
Method of Preparation
- Slice the neck end of the pork loin into strips
- Chop the vegetables into chunks
- Add the AVO Japanese Style Sesame Sauce at about 20%
- Mix until evenly coated
- Display and sprinkle with Sesame Seeds to finish
Cook at Home
- Pan fry until meat is thoroughly cooked through.
For allergen information, please refer to the relevant product specification, which can be found on our product pages.
Click below to quick-buy the sauce
For more great recipes, download our FREE Recipe Book.