Flexitarian Style Scotch Eggs Coated in a Crunchy Taco Crumb
Created with with the Arthur Pipkins Meat and 2 Veg Range
These Flexitarian Style Scotch Eggs are made with the Arthur Pipkins Meat and 2 Veg range – a tasty combination of meat, vegetables, beans, pulses and fruit, where meat is always the hero!
With these Flexitarian Style Scotch Eggs, the added health benefits of eating more vegetables, fibre and protein packed pulses is a bonus.
- Arthur Pipkins Meat & 2 Veg Flexitarian Style Sausage Meat (Kansas Barbecue Style, Mediterranean Style or Middle Eastern Style)
- AVO Taco Crumb
- AVO Liquid Gourmet Marina Oil
Method of Preparation
- Make up the Meat & 2 Veg Sausage Meat as per the mix instructions, combining the meat with fresh additions of vegetables, beans, pulses and fruit
- Boil eggs for 6 minutes
- Leave to cool and then remove the shell
- Portion Arthur Pipkins Sausage Meat into 100g portions
- Wrap sausage mix around the eggs
- Dip in Liquid Gourmet Marina Oil
- Roll in Taco crumb
- Oven cook at 180°C for 35 minutes
- Arthur Pipkins Meat & 2 Veg Sausage Mix: Gluten
- Taco Crumb: Gluten, Egg
Please note, dependent upon the ingredients used, this list may not be definitive. Always check specifications and ingredient declarations before compiling the allergen information.