Chicken, Chilli and Lime Meatballs, made up in minutes for an easy meal solution.
Created with with Arthur Pipkins Premium Chicken Chilli and Lime Burger Mix
Our versatile Arthur Pipkins Chicken, Chilli and Lime Burger Mix is a delicious, flavoursome and lighter alternative to beef, pork or lamb options.
Watch our quick video on how to make Chicken, Chilli and Lime Meatballs:
Add AVO Brazil Pepper Sauce
These meatballs can be transformed into a quick and tasty meal solutions using AVO sauces.
We show you how they work particularly well with AVO Brazil Pepper Sauce, a rich and balanced barbecue tomato-based sauce, which is complemented with milled pepper, tomatoes and onions:
Add AVO Japanese Style Sesame Sauce
They also work beautifully with AVO Japanese Style Sesame Sauce, a delicately balanced soy sauce, sesame and tomato proﬁle with ﬂavoursome bouillon ﬂavours:
The mix is also great for Burgers and Patties too – ideal for customers who want a lower fat or healthier option this Summer.
How To Make Up the Mix
- Mince the meat through a coarse plate.
- Place in a mixing bowl.
- Add the Burger Mix. Mix well.
- Gradually add water. Mix until absorbed.
- Re-mince through a 5mm plate.
- Form into required shape and size. Store refrigerated.
Bowl Chopper Method
- Mince the meat through a 5mm plate.
- Place in the bowl chopper. On a slow speed, sprinkle on the Burger Mix and chop until dispersed and the desired texture is obtained.
- On a high speed, gradually add water and chop until the desired texture is obtained. (For a coarser texture, chop on a slow speed).
- Form into required shape and size. Store refrigerated
Each 340kg pack makes a 4.5kg (10lb) batch.
For allergen information, please refer to the relevant product specification, which can be found on our product pages.
TRIAL PACK: Arthur Pipkins Premium Chicken Chilli and Lime Burger Mix
6 x 340g Packs
For more great recipes, download our FREE Recipe Book.