Finest quality Munns Goose Fat in packs of 18 x 150g Jars.
|Pack||Wholesale Cost per Case||Suggested RRP per Jar||Retail Margin %|
|18 x 150g||£29.11||£2.31||30.00%|
Finest Quality, Free range
We source the finest quality free-range goose fat from Westmoor Farm, part of the Cambridgeshire County Farm Estate in the heart of The Fens.
Fabulous Roast Potatoes… And Much More!
- Retail Sales Opportunity
- Healthy Margins & Healthy Product!
- Rich & Silky Texture With a Fine Savoury Taste
- Cook At A High Temperature, Without Burning
- For the Perfect Roasties, Vegetables, Sauté Potatoes & Pastry
- Proven Health Benefits – ‘Heart healthy’ & Can Play A Part In Lowering Blood Cholesterol
Rich, silky texture
Goose fat is an excellent cooking medium with a rich, silky texture and has a fine but savoury taste. It can be cooked at a high temperature without burning. It’s high in ‘heart healthy’ monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats when compared to butter. It’s also rich in Oleic Acid which can lower blood cholesterol levels.
Munns Goose Fat is extremely versatile – for your customer’s perfect roast potatoes, roast vegetables, saute potatoes, fried bread and why not suggest they use it in savoury pastry?