Meatloaf can be as varied as the Butchers who make them, but we guarantee that the AVO Bacon Cheese Style Meatloaf is one of the best!
Tasty flavours such as Chilli, Basil, Rosemary, Mustard and Black Pepper. Superb texture and looks great… Perfect made with minced Beef.
A great freezer standby and cooks from frozen.
How To Use
- Mince 1 kg Fresh Minced Beef on a 5 mm plate.
- Add 100g of AVO Bacon Cheese Style Meatloaf Mix and mix well.
- Add 100g Ice Cold Water and keep mixing.
- Mix in 50g strong Cheddar Cheese (Optional).
- Oil a 2lb tin to prevent the Meatloaf from sticking.
- Push the Meatloaf mix into the tin and leave in the fridge for at least 1 hour to rest.
- Wrap with Streaky Bacon (Optional).
Alternatively, the mix can be made into meatballs and covered with AVO Italian Tomato Sauce.
This mix is also great for making forcemeat.