Created by butchers and meat technologists from the finest quality ingredients, this Arthur Pipkins Premium Chilli and Coriander Burger Mix is a flavoursome blend of the finest ingredients.
Customer Serving Suggestion
The combination of red and green bell peppers deliver a kick whilst the distinctive flavours of coriander, garlic and black pepper combine to give a well rounded and very tasty burger. Perfect flavourings to make a chicken burger, to offer a healthier alternative.
This Arthur Pipkins Premium Chilli and Coriander Burger Mix is free from artificial flavours and colours.
The use of good quality meat and the perfect balance of ingredients ensures that your burgers will prove a great seller throughout the year.
Available in packs of 340g – Each 340kg makes a 4.5kg (10lb) batch.
How To Use
- Mince the meat through a coarse plate.
- Place in a mixing bowl.
- Add the Burger Mix. Mix well.
- Gradually add water. Mix until absorbed.
- Re-mince through a 5mm plate.
- Form into required shape and size. Store refrigerated.
Bowl Chopper Method
- Mince the meat through a 5mm plate.
- Place in the bowl chopper. On a slow speed, sprinkle on the Burger Mix and chop until dispersed and the desired texture is obtained.
- On a high speed, gradually add water and chop until the desired texture is obtained. (For a coarser texture, chop on a slow speed).
- Form into required shape and size. Store refrigerated