These Brazil Pepper Enchiladas are made with a rich barbecue tomato sauce, laced with milled peppercorns, all wrapped in a flour tortilla wrap.
- 1 Pack of Flour Tortilla Wraps
- 500g Diced Chicken
- 100g Mixed Vegetables
- 25g AVO Brazil Pepper Sauce
- Fresh Birds Eye Chillies to Garnish
- 80g Strong Grated Cheddar Cheese to Garnish
Method of Preparation
- Mix the diced chicken with the vegetables and AVO Brazil Pepper Sauce.
- Add the mix to the tortilla wrap.
- Roll up and place 4 on a display tray.
- Pour over the AVO Brazil Pepper Sauce.
- Garnish with fresh chopped chillies.