Created especially for UK Sausage Week:
Arthur Pipkins Premium Chorizo Sausage with King Prawns
- 6 Arthur Pipkins Premium Chorizo Sausages, cut in half lengthways but not all the way through
- 16 king prawns
- 1 onion
- 10ml olive oil
- 4 potatoes
- 1 x 400g tinned tomatoes
- 100ml best quality chicken stock
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper/1 tsp paprika (bravas seasoning)
- 1 fresh chilli or chilli flakes to taste
- Peel and cut the potatoes into 1 cm cubes.
- Parboil in salted water until just cooked, about 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, chop the onion and fry in olive oil.
- Add the bravas mix to the onion, stir in the stock and reduce until almost gone. Add the tomatoes and then the potatoes and cook until tender.
- Open out the chorizo sausages and grill so it stays flat – a skewer can help this.
- Pan fry the prawns in some butter and chilli until cooked.
Place the patatas bravas in a serving dish, add the sausage on top and then the prawns.
Serve with a crisp side salad.