Created by butchers and meat technologists from the finest quality ingredients, this Arthur Pipkins Premium Chilli & Coriander Burger Mix is a flavoursome blend of the finest ingredients.
Customer Serving Suggestion
The combination of red and green bell peppers deliver a kick whilst the distinctive flavours of coriander, garlic and black pepper combine to give a well rounded and very tasty burger. Perfect flavourings to make a chicken burger, to offer a healthier alternative.
Free from artificial flavours and colours. The use of good quality meat and the perfect balance of ingredients ensures that your burgers will prove a great seller throughout the year.
Available in packs of 340g – Each 340kg makes a 4.5kg (10lb) batch.
How To Use
- Mince the meat through a coarse plate.
- Place in a mixing bowl.
- Add the Burger Mix. Mix well.
- Gradually add water. Mix until absorbed.
- Re-mince through a 5mm plate.
- Form into required shape and size. Store refrigerated.
Bowl Chopper Method
- Mince the meat through a 5mm plate.
- Place in the bowl chopper. On a slow speed, sprinkle on the Burger Mix and chop until dispersed and the desired texture is obtained.
- On a high speed, gradually add water and chop until the desired texture is obtained. (For a coarser texture, chop on a slow speed).
- Form into required shape and size. Store refrigerated