Traditional Angus Burger Mix from Butcher Stan’s Classic Burger Mix Range!
We’ve listened to customer feedback and have been asked for a new range – developed and approved by our taste specialists!
Available in smaller batch and case sizes – 8 x 340g
Traditional, Succulent & Full Flavours
Look Superb In Your Display & On Your Customer’s Plate
How To Use
- Mince the meat through a coarse plate.
- Place in a mixing bowl.
- Add the Burger Mix. Mix well.
- Gradually add water. Mix until absorbed.
- Re-mince through a 5mm plate.
- Form into required shape and size. Store refrigerated.
Bowl Chopper Method
- Mince the meat through a 5mm plate.
- Place in the bowl chopper. On a slow speed, sprinkle on the Burger Mix and chop until dispersed and the desired texture is obtained.
- On a high speed, gradually add water and chop until the desired texture is obtained. (For a coarser texture, chop on a slow speed).
- Form into required shape and size. Store refrigerated