Meatloaf can be as varied as the Butchers who make them, but we guarantee that the AVO French Onion Style Meatloaf Mix is one of the best!
Tasty flavours including Thyme, Parsley and Black Pepper. Superb texture and looks great… Perfect made with minced pork or chicken.
A great freezer standby and cooks from frozen.
How To Use
- Mince 1 kg Fresh Minced Pork or Chicken on a 5 mm plate.
- Add 100g of AVO French Onion Style Meatloaf Mix and mix well.
- Add 100g Ice Cold Water and keep mixing.
- Mix in 30g Dried Kibbled Onion (Optional).
- Oil a 2lb tin to prevent the Meatloaf from sticking.
- Push the Meatloaf mix into the tin and leave in the fridge for at least 1 hour to rest.
This mix is also great for making Meatballs and forcemeat.