Mexican Style Rice and Bean Tacos with Fresh Pepper and Red Cheddar Cheese
Created with AVO Brazil Pepper Sauce… a rich and balanced barbecue tomato-based sauce.
As your consumers become increasingly adventurous and seek a wider repertoire of healthy ingredients, flavours and inspiration, why not offer a selection of veggie based meal solutions and accompaniments? You may have already been using our sauces and marinades but we’d like to show you how versatile they are and how good they taste and look with vegetables, pasta and a whole many more ingredients, like these appetising Mexican Style Rice and Bean Tacos!
Our Mexican Style Rice and Bean Tacos can sit alongside and complement a variety of delicious meat based options. Eaten as a side accompaniment or as a main meal.
- 200g AVO Brazil Pepper Sauce
- Crunchy Taco Shells
- 1 Bag Cooked Basmati Rice
- ½ Standard Tin Red Kidney Beans
- ½ Standard Tin Mixed Beans
- ½ Red Pepper
- ½ Green Pepper
- ½ Red Onion
- Grated Red Cheddar Cheese
- Fresh Chives
Method of Preparation
- Tip the rice into a bowl
- Finely dice all of the vegetables
- Add the beans and vegetables to the rice
- Add AVO Brazil Pepper sauce and mix thoroughly
- Fill the taco shells with the mix
- Sprinkle grated Red Cheddar Cheese on top of the mix
- Garnish with finely chopped chives to finish
- AVO Brazil Pepper Sauce: Allergen Free
- Crunchy Taco Shells: Gluten
- Cheese: Milk
Please note, dependent upon the ingredients used, this list may not be definitive. Always check specifications and ingredient declarations before compiling the allergen information.