Give succulent pork a smoky hint of traditional Alabama spices.
- 3 Boneless Rindless Pork Loin Steaks
- 3 x 56g Pork and Beef Meatballs
- AVO Lafiness Alabama Marinade
- 3 Cherry Tomatoes
Method of Preparation
- Cut the pork steaks into strips approximately 1½ inches thick.
- Create a ‘pocket’ in each strip by cutting along roughly ¾ of its length. Start your cut at the point at which the fat meets the meat, then end the cut about ¼ inch from the end of the steak.
- Insert a meatball into each pocket.
- Cover with the AVO Lafiness Alabama Marinade
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes.
Recommended Retail Price £7.99 to £9.99 per kg
Why not try…
Using Sage and Onion stuffing mix instead of meatballs?
Please contact us for a free demonstration and more recipe ideas!