Italian Style Tomato and Herb Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes and Mozzarella Cheese.
CREATED WITH AVO ITALIAN STYLE TOMATO SAUCE… FRESH, FLAVOURSOME & HEALTHY!
As your consumers become increasingly adventurous and seek a wider repertoire of healthy ingredients, flavours and inspiration, why not offer a selection of veggie based meal solutions and accompaniments? You may have already been using our sauces and marinades but we’d like to show you how versatile they are and how good they taste and look with vegetables, pasta and a whole many more ingredients, like this tasty Italian style tomato and herb pasta with sundried tomatoes and mozzarella.
Our Italian Style Tomato and Herb Pasta can sit alongside and complement a variety of delicious meat based options. Eaten as a side accompaniment or as a main meal.
- 1kg Dried Pasta
- 200g AVO Italian Style Tomato Sauce
- 50g Sundried Tomatoes
- 50g Mozzarella Cheese
- Fresh Basil – Optional
Method of Preparation
- Cook the pasta and leave to cool
- Cut the sun-dried tomatoes into 1cm size pieces
- Cut or tear the Mozzarella cheese into small chunks
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and Mozzarella cheese to the pasta
- Add the Italian Style Tomato sauce and mix until evenly distributed
- Tear up some fresh basil and scatter on the top.
- AVO Italian Style Tomato Sauce: Allergen Free
- Mozzarella Cheese: Milk
Please note, dependent upon the ingredients used, this list may not be definitive. Always check specifications and ingredient declarations before compiling the allergen information.
AVO Italian Tomato Butchers Sauce
Created by butchers and technologists from the finest quality ingredients, this AVO Italian Tomato Sauce is a rounded, rich tomato and herb sauce with excellent visual appeal.
AVO Quality Water-based Sauces have specially selected with the UK butcher in mind. They are versatile and can enhance the flavour of meat or vegetables, offering tasty meal solutions for any palette.