Created especially for UK Sausage Week:
Traditional English Breakfast with Arthur Pipkins Gluten Free Olde English Sausages.
Download the Recipe Card
- 175g chestnut mushrooms
- 320g Arthur Pipkins Olde English sausage (formed into 80g patties)
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 ripe avocado
- 8 rashers of maple cured bacon
- 1 large tin of baked beans
- 2 slices of bread per serving
- In a grill pan or under the grill, cook the bacon and the sausage patties, this will take approximately 10 minutes.
- Cook the chestnut mushrooms in a pan with a good knob of butter.
- Heat the beans and toast the bread (gluten-free if you
- Spread the mashed avocado on the toast and season well with salt and pepper.
- Top the avocado toast with the bacon and egg cooked to your liking.
- Add the delicious juicy sausage patties and serve with the mushrooms and beans.
Christmas Chicken with Pigs in Blankets and Stuffing Balls. Something special to offer your customers for the forthcoming festive season. Perfect for a family to share!
Method of Preparation
- Prepare Chicken and stuff with 1lb Arthur Pipkins Cumberland Sausage Meat
- Tie Chicken into a cushion
- Pour on Lafiness Herb Butter Marinade
- Use string to hold Smoked Streaky Bacon in place.
- Wrap the cocktail sausages with streaky bacon at regular intervals
- Slow cook for 1hr 15mins at 160oC, Gas mark 3
- Top with Sage & Onion Stuffing balls
- Cook for a further 25 mins
Triple Choice Lamb Kebabs – Colourful Kebabs with 3 tasty flavours:
- Minced lamb coated in Lafiness Red Chilli Marinade
- Minced lamb coated in Lafiness Bombay Marinade
- Minced lamb coated in Lafiness Herb Butter Marinade, coated in AVO Herb Butter Breader
Courgette slices to separate.
Click to view the Lafiness Marinade range