Big Bonfire Night Treats!
Made with AVO Lafiness Red Chilli Oil Based Marinade, AVO Paprika Cornflake Crumb and Arthur Pipkins Firecracker Burger Mix for that extra BANG!
These Bonfire Night Red Chilli Firecracker Rockets are for the kids and the big kids! Perfect for your customer’s BBQ or baked in the oven.
- AVO Lafiness Red Chilli Oil Based Marinade
- AVO Paprika Cornflake Crumb
- Arthur Pipkins Firecracker Burger Mix
Method of Preparation
- Make two Arthur Pipkins Firecracker burger balls
- Slice the courgette
- Alternate the burgers balls and courgette on the skewer
- Trim the courgette into a point to form the tip of the rocket
- Brush on the AVO Lafiness Red Chilli Oil Based Marinade
- Dip the rocket into the AVO Paprika Cornflake Crumb
Cook at Home
- Roast in a pre-heated oven at 180 °C /350 °F / Gas Mark 4 for 25 minutes or until cooked through
For allergen information, please refer to the relevant product specification, which can be found on our product pages.
Click below to quick-buy the ingredients bundle
For more great recipes, download our FREE Recipe Book.