Beautifully blended and on-trend Middle Eastern flavours for the BBQ or Oven.
Bombay Style Lamb Kebabs with AVO Lafiness Bombay Marinade.
Created by butchers and meat technologists from the finest quality ingredients. Our AVO Lafiness Bombay Marinade has a tasty, authentic profile which delivers a fruity sweetness and a rounded blend of mild curry flavours. It is suitable for all meats but excellent with Beef, Poultry and Lamb. It is also Gluten Free.
All AVO Lafiness Oil-based Butchers’ Marinades are made using quality Rapeseed oil, unlike many other marinades on the market! It’s low in saturated fat and is hailed for its health and nutritional benefits. Containing Omegas 3, 6 and 9 which can reduce cholesterol and help maintain healthy joint, brain and heart functions. Also as it’s high in mono-unsaturated fats, it is one of the only unblended oils that can be heated to a high frying or cooking temperature and not spoil its antioxidants, character, colour or flavour!
See how to make these flavourful Bombay Style Lamb Kebabs, perfect for any season.
- 2 Lamb Neck Fillets or Top Side of Lamb
- 1 Green and Red Pepper or Courgette
- AVO Lafiness Bombay Marinade
- 2 Skewers
Method of Preparation
- Trim lamb and cut into 2-inch pieces.
- Slice the Green and Red Peppers or Courgette.
- Skewer the sliced vegetables in between each chuck of meat.
- Brush over with the AVO Lafiness Bombay Marinade
Recommended Retail Price £13.99 to £14.99.
Please contact us for a free demonstration and more recipe ideas!