Black Garlic Pork Stir Fry with big flavours and Colourful Crispy Vegetables
Created with with the AVO Lafiness Black Garlic Oil Based Marinade
This Black Garlic Pork Stir Fry is full of colour and flavour! Pork Loin and lots of healthy veg, coated in our big and bold Black Garlic marinade.
- 200g AVO Lafiness Premium Black Garlic Oil Based Marinade
- 2kg Boneless Pork Loin
- 2 Red Onions
- 1 Bunch Spring Onions
- 100g Mangetout Peas
- 100g Baby Corn
- 100g Tenderstem Broccoli
Method of Preparation
- Trim pork loin of all fat and gristle
- Slice lean pork into stir fry strips
- Cut vegetables into equally proportioned pieces
- Add the AVO Lafiness Black Garlic Oil Based Marinade and mix until all products are evenly coated
For allergen information, please refer to the relevant product specification, which can be found on our product pages.
AVO Lafiness Black Garlic Marinade
A pungent but fine balance of ingredients. Black pepper, garlic, lovage, fenugreek seed, turmeric, chillies and fennel are combined in this attractive and glossy marinade.