Black Garlic Pork Stir Fry with big flavours and Colourful Crispy Vegetables
Created with the AVO Lafiness Black Garlic Oil Based Marinade
Stir Fry dishes are a customer favourite and a great staple in your displays. This Black Garlic Pork Stir Fry is full of colour and flavour! Pork Loin and lots of healthy veg, coated in our big and bold Black Garlic Marinade.
This is such a versatile marinade, whether used to coat lamb, pork, chicken, or used in a colourful Stir Fry – it’s proving to be hugely popular!
- 200g AVO Lafiness Premium Black Garlic Oil Based Marinade
- 2kg Boneless Pork Loin
- 2 Red Onions
- 1 Bunch Spring Onions
- 100g Mangetout Peas
- 100g Baby Corn
- 100g Tenderstem Broccoli
Method of Preparation
- Trim pork loin of all fat and gristle
- Slice lean pork into stir fry strips
- Cut vegetables into equally proportioned pieces
- Add the AVO Lafiness Black Garlic Oil Based Marinade and mix until all products are evenly coated
For allergen information, please refer to the relevant product specification, which can be found on our product pages.
For more great recipes, download our FREE Recipe Book.