Tasty Barbecue Pulled Chicken Tacos with colourful vegetables and rice
Created with AVO Honey Barbecue Sauce
These Barbecue Pulled Chicken Tacos are made with the sweet and smokey AVO Honey Barbecue Sauce.
These tasty little numbers are so moreish they’ll be coming back for more!
- AVO Honey Barbecue Sauce
- Pulled Chicken
- Red and Yellow Peppers
- Garden Peas
- Cooked Rice
- Cheddar Cheese
- Spring Onion
Method of Preparation
- Combine tender pulled chicken with crispy red and yellow peppers
- Add the peas and cooked rice
- Stir in the smokey AVO Honey Barbecue Sauce.
- Fill into soft taco shells and garnish with cheddar cheese and spring onion.
- AVO Honey Barbecue Sauce: Mustard Seed
Please note, dependent upon the ingredients used, this list may not be definitive. Always check specifications and ingredient declarations before compiling the allergen information.