Created especially for UK Sausage Week:
Arthur Pipkins Premium Gluten Free Lincolnshire Sausages with Traditional Mash, Mustard and Gravy.
- 3 good sized baking potatoes
- 15ml oil
- 5g salt and pepper mix
- 2-3 Arthur Pipkins Gluten Free Lincolnshire sausages per person
- 20g English mustard
- 50g wholegrain mustard
- 100g unsalted butter
- 300ml best quality chicken or beef gravy
- 25g best quality onion chutney
- Prick the potatoes all over. Rub with oil, salt and pepper then bake at 190°C in a fan oven for about 1 hour or until nicely baked and soft.
- Scoop out the potato and add to a mixing bowl.
- Mash well with a masher and add the butter and seasoning to taste.
- This can be reheated when needed by adding a splash of milk and heating in a non-stick saucepan over a low heat.
- Grill the sausages until thoroughly cooked and coloured well on all sides.
- Add the onion chutney to the gravy.
- Stir in the wholegrain and English mustard into the mash.
Serve the sausages on top of the mash and pour over the rich onion gravy.